EPIC ANDORRA EXPERIENCE
Night stay in an Andorran traditional cottage (Borda)
Authentic way to connect with Nature
Guided activities and fantastic views of Pyrenees
EPIC ANDORRA EXPERIENCE
Spending a night in andorran cottages, getting close to the nature of pyrenees, experiencing unique mountain activities...talk about wild and authentic!
We offer you an exclusive chance to stay in one of the five authentic cottages in Andorra: fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, heating system, Wi-Fi and mobile coverage, great views and maximum comfort!
Experience the nature of Pyrenees by participating in various mountain activities such as skiing, trekking, mountain biking, heli-trekking and heli-skiing, snowshoeing, horse-riding, fishing and much more!
Spend your day in Grandvalira , discovering your surroundings and enjoying the nature. We guarantee you will have a splendid time and therefore want to return.
For more information about accommodation, prices and agenda, please, contact us via the form below.
Plan your next adventure now!
WHY IS THIS A WILDTHENTIC EXPERIENCE?
We cherish an opportunity to escape the modern-day life and to spend some time surrounded by the Andorran nature.
After a long day of skiing or participating in other mountain activities, it is such a pleasure to rest in one of the authentic cottages, sitting in front of the chimney with a glass of warm beverage. And to complete the day, enjoy the delicious traditional dinner and watch the stars.
AGENDA FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
- 16:00 Check-in for skiers and welcome drink at the Grau Roig Ski School Building (Cubil parking). Accompaniment to the cottage.
- 18:00-18:30 Check-in for non-skiers and welcome drink at the Grau Roig Ski School Building (Cubil parking).
- 19:00 Transportation to the cottage by retrack for non-skiers.
- 21:00 Dinner
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Check-out
- Inclusions: Transfer from/to the departure point, dinner, accommodation in an Andorran cottage, breakfast.
- Recommended material: To enjoy your stay, we suggest you to make sure you arre bringing: backpack (30L), warm clothing and shoes suitable for snow, sunglasses, sun protection cream, water.
- Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this experience.
- Local operator information: Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Cancelation policy: If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
WILDTHENTIC TRAVELERS TESTIMONIALS
" Unique and worth every pennyMy fiancé arrange for 6 of us to stay at the Iglu hotel during our ski trip to Grandvalira as a birthday surprise. We were greeted in the VIP lounge with welcome drinks before being talked through the arrangements for the evening. Then we were taken up to the Iglu on a piste basher. After being shown around and explained a little about how the Iglu is created we had more Cava and went off snow shoeing for an hour or so. It was exhausting after a day of skiing but we had a full moon which gave us great views of the snow-capped mountains at night. The dinner was nice and we were provided with blankets to keep us a little warmer and then taken for coffee in a warmer dome to heat up. After which we headed for the hot tub and sauna which we used until midnight [...] our bed was warm and cosy. The experience was fantastic and breakfast great. I would recommend it to anyone. A brilliant surprise and totally unforgettable experience for all the right reasons.”