snorkel with whale sharks - ningaloo reef
Swim with the largest fish in the ocean
Snorkel among Ningaloo Reef
Contact with the whale shark is Guaranteed
Pre-Whaleshark snorkel lesson
snorkel with whale sharks - ningaloo reef
This SNORKEL WITH WHALE SHARKS adventure is like none other.
At Ningaloo Reef you will get to experience swimming with the largest fish in the ocean while expert tour guides instruct you on how to interact with the majestic whale shark.
DETAILS OF THIS EXPERIENCE
Nothing humbles a human more than being in the presence of Nature’s greatness. For this reason, this activity grants you the opportunity to be awed.
Play and snorkel with whale sharks as you discover Australia's colourfully diverse Ningaloo Reef.
Before the whale shark snorkelling begins a team will fly out and search for the whale sharks overhead. This ensures that our team knows the whale shark whereabouts and can strategically boat travellers out without the possibility of disturbing the shark’s natural movements. Then the fun begins!
You will spend the day frolicking with the ocean’s biggest and cuddliest fish. Our expert team will brief you on the sharks’ behaviour and feeding patterns. You will also learn how to approach these animals in order to ensure optimal playing time!
WHY IS THIS A
Befriend one of the ocean’s most fascinating and loveable creatures while swimming in a wonderland. Ningaloo sets the setting for a marvellous encounter with the largest fish in the world. Snorkel with whale sharks and hopefully, watch them approach you! Prepare for a deeply moving encounter as you prepare to touch and play with these lovely animals.
AGENDA FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
- 7:00 Meet at the local office.
- Board the custom-designed stable vessel and head to UNESCO World Heritage site of Ningaloo Reef Marine Park.
- Free snorkelling lesson in shallow lagoon before to meet the whale sharks.
- Lecture on board from marine biologists about whale sharks as you follow the spotter plane looking for the whale sharks.
- Buffet lunch on board and drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- The adventure begins! The group split in 2 smaller groups and get in the water for a close encounter with the largest marine mammal on Earth.
- Once everyone had a magical experience with the shark, you move on to explore more of the Ningaloo Reef. All the while filmed by a professional videographer.
- Time for a celebrating drink, to reward your efforts and adrenaline times (a beer or glass of sparkling wine).
- Back on shore your trip ends. Don’t forget to collect your free video at the office.
- Inclusions: Snorkelling gear (Masks, Snorkels, Fins and stinger suits and wetsuits provided for all guests), marine biologist on board, spotter plane, snorkelling lesson in Ningaloo Reef, buffet lunch, snacks hot and soft drinks, free video from professional, celebrating drink, fully customized boat to ensure the best experience, highly qualified crew, marine park fees, whale shark swim guaranteed, donation to shark research, free return transfer from your hotel.
- Exclusions: travel insurance, personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this experience.
- Local operator information: Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Cancelation policy: If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swim suit
- anti-motion sickness tablet
- A set of dry clothes for post activity
- Camera and spare batteries (we provide dry bags for cameras), (waterproof camera if you have or dry bag)
WILDTHENTIC'S TRAVELLER TESTIMONIAL
" Best experience after 5 months in Australia.
Very friendly staff and very passionate. We swam with two whale sharks and very long time with one of them. Swimming with whale sharks is amazing but with these people it was even better. After that we were snorkelling in a very nice coral, in fact, didn’t want to leave from there. They provide you lunch, meal and a beer or champagne jut at the end.
We are really happy to have this experience with them!"