Stand Up Paddle Boarding Around Molat Island
Explore picturesque islands and fisherman villages in Zadar archipelago.
Stand Up Paddle board in turquoise waters and discover islets, reefs, beaches, coves, cliffs and caves.
Taste local dishes based on locally grown and harvested produce.
Enjoy a flexible and personalised paddling route!
Stand Up Paddle Boarding around Molat IslandThis Stand Up Paddle Boarding around Molat tour takes you to the best locations located within Zadar’s coast and allows you to enjoy them. Embark on an exciting movement-oriented excursion as we go from island to island on our board. Challenge your sense of balance, standing on your paddle board (SUP) in the Adriatic Sea. Savour a cup of coffee and soak in the laid-back atmosphere of life in small Adriatic Islands. Stay far from tourist crowds and get an inside look into local pastimes. Let’s go, it’s time to experience on a Croatian adventure!
DETAILS OF THIS EXPERIENCEThe Stand Up Paddle Boarding Around Molat Island experience offers the perfect adventure. Join us as we move along shallow crystal blue waters and visit various coves, bays, and islands. Witness what village life is all about on the lovely island of Molat and discover new sights and sounds with our local guides! Explore Croatian culture, snorkel around the Adriatic Sea, and travel from your paddle board to up to three different islands within the Zadar Archipelago. Enjoy some down time in between stand up paddling sessions and ask your guides about the area’s history. This tour is meant to awaken your inner explorer! This Stand Up Paddle Boarding Around Molat Island tour departs from the Old Town port in Zadar. The approximately 45 minutes boat ride takes you to Molat. Meet your smiling guide and get a small introduction. Listen to all the tips on how to navigate your SUP board and what you are to expect along your journey. Although, there is flexibility within the tour, the guides are very communicative and willing to change certain aspects of the journey depending upon your preference. After the introduction to stand up paddle boarding at sea, we head out to the islands, visit beaches, and enjoy a picnic lunch (not included) in a special place. Taste the lovely treat of delicious local coffee with a sampling of biscuits and honey. You will also get to try some fresh sea urchin caviar! The honey eaten, during the Stand Up Paddle Boarding Around Molat Island tour, comes directly from the company’s private reserve. Guides are also known to share a thing or two about the local bee population. Make sure to keep your mouths, ears, and eyes open during this trip, there’s a lot to take in! We finish in the afternoon providing you with more than enough time to swim around, enjoy free time, and get back on the ferry to Zadar (finishing time depends on the ferry time table). This tour is flexible. Remember, you tell us what kind of day you’d like to have. This Croatian SUP tour covers anywhere from 4km to 25km. How far are you willing to go? Please Note: This itinerary is only a guide as the aim of the tour is to give you an authentic Croatian adventure. The route may change during the trip to take the advantage of any possible opportunity, depending on the weather conditions or according to the groups’ preferences.
WHY IS THIS A WILDTHENTIC EXPERIENCE?
AGENDA FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
- 11:50 on Tuesday and Thursday (8:50 on Sundays) arrive to Molat port and meet your guide.
- Safety briefing and training before to start.
- Paddling on and off while exploring beautiful turquoise waters of secluded coves on and around island Molat.
- Snorkeling options in the crystal clear sea.
- Return to port of Molat 16:30 (or later on Tuesday and Thursday).
- Inclusions: ccertified guide, all gears (life vest, stand-up paddleboard, paddle, dry bag), nautical map of the area
- Exclusions: Transport from Zadar to Molat and back (return ticket around 10EUR), food and drinks, travel insurance, meals, personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this experience.
- Local operator information: Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Cancelation policy: If you cancel activity no refund of deposit can be made. If you cancel later than within 30 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
WILDTHENTIC TRAVELERS TESTIMONIALS
"Fantastic 5 days kayaking and SUP boarding around Molat - didn’t want to go home! Mike was such a fantastic host tailoring our trip to our abilities and interests while still encouraging us to step outside our comfort zone. Feeling very proud of the personal challenges and grateful for all the fun. Thanks again Mike! See you next summer"