TORRES DEL PAINE GLAMPING ADVENTURE - 4 DAYS
Stay 3 nights in a luxury Yurt on a private reserve
Get exclusive access to outdoor activities
Visit Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Hike some of the most scenic trails of Patagonia
TORRES DEL PAINE GLAMPING ADVENTURE - 4 DAYS
Get a five-star treatment while staying in one of a kind sustainable camp.Torres del Paine Glamping Adventure is an all-inclusive program that includes; transfers, rooms and board for 4 days - 3 nights, open bar, exclusive excursions, bilingual guides and entrance fee to the national park. Not only will you be discovering Patagonia’s magnificent beauty you will also be respecting it.
DETAILS OF THIS EXPERIENCEThis four-day-three-night Chile Torres del Paine Glamping Adventure offers everything from spectacular vistas to luxury yurts, lightly coloured circular huts designed to maximize both light and heat energy efficiently. The yurts are designed so that guest can listen to all of nature’s incredible sounds including the wind, rain, and birds. Not only will you be staying on private land on the edge of Torres del Paine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful places in the world, you will also get to engage in all of the lodge’s exclusive outdoor activities. This experience is different than our others in that there is no set itinerary, the flexibility and opportunity to partake in adventure travel is unprecedented. The lodge you will be staying in is a part of the extraordinary experience due to its local staff, secluded position in nature, emphasis on sustainability and comfort. But, it is not the most important aspect of this getaway.
The magic of this four-day getaway lies in the tremendous selection of outdoor sports you will have access to.We suggest you do a combination of full day trekking and exclusive camp excursions. This ensures that you capitalize on all the services activities provided. Your Torres del Paine must-do experiences includes the Base Torres Trek. This trek is known for its demanding nature as well as breathtaking sights. The 8-hour hike offers a panoramic view of the pampa and all the surrounding lakes, ascension up the Torres Glacier, and most importantly stunning perspectives of the iconic and unforgettable, Las Torres mountains! The second trek on our must-do list is the Valle del Francés Trek. This circuit is by far the Torres del Paine most scenic route. This excursion covers approximately 20kms in 8 hours and includes a catamaran ride across Lake Pehoe, at the foothills of the Paine Grande. Then we will begin our ascension through the astonishing forests of the National Park.
The views of the valley, the glacier and the pampas are most definitely one for the books.Now, we know you might be stretched for time and chances are you might get somewhat anxious considering the quantity of quality experiences the lodge offers. Everything sounds incredible which makes choosing how to spend your time only that much more difficult, luckily, we’re here to help. Our top three exclusive excursions are the Peninsula del Toro Trek, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) in Bonita lagoon or Toro lake, and Kayak in Toro lake or in Bonita lagoon. All three of these offer privileged access to pristine natural locations while also keeping you active and engaged in nature. Don’t miss out!
WHY IS THIS A WILDTHENTIC EXPERIENCE?
The Torres del Paine Glamping Adventure was created so that guests feel comfortable while also being totally immersed in the incredible Patagonian surroundings.
The myriad of outdoor activities offered during this stay are unparalleled. You will be in direct and intimate contact with nature at all times while also enjoying privileged vistas.
This experience grants you exclusive access to pristine private lands and excursions. Experienced local guides will take you through the Torres del Paine National Park during the day before wining and dining you at night.
AGENDA FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
- Meet at your hotel pick up (Pick up can be done in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo, most often in Punta Arenas)
- From Punta Arenas, a three-hour drive to the scenic town of Puerto Natales and another hour scenic drive to the lodge.
- Depending on arrival time, after checking into your comfortable yurt, you may join an afternoon activity such as a short hike or Stand Up Paddle in nearby lagoon.
- Beautiful dinner at camp, surrounded by nature
- Choice of guides activities within Torres del Paine National Park (must do hikes), and exclusive activities on the private reserve. You can choose from kayaking, Stand Up Paddling, hiking, long scenic guided treks.
- All meals are included during your stay in Torres del Paine. Activities are minimum 6 guests and max 8 guests per guide.
- This morning after breakfast, you may have time for another short activity before your transfer back depending on your next location.
- Transfer to Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo, drop off at your hotel or airport.
- Inclusions: 3-night accommodation in luxury camp, full board and open bar, return transfers from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo, Torres del Paine park fees, English speaking guide, shared exclusive activities on private reserve around the lodge, shared guided excursions in Torres del Paine National Park with other guests from the lodge (up to 8 guests per guide),
- Exclusions: Premium liquors, travel insurance, meals, personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this experience.
- Local operator information: Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Cancelation policy: If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 80 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 14 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
WILDTHENTIC TRAVELERS TESTIMONIALS
"My experience was far beyond my expectations. Service was friendly and flexible, from receptionist to guides. I really enjoyed trekking in and around the park, an amazing horse riding round Rio Serrano, and incredible Trail Running around the camp area... there's plenty of activities to do! Food was very high quality, using local farmers' s food. Rooms have a stunning view on Torres del Paine and Toro Lake, giving that very unique sensation that made your visit. Highly recommended."